Who else is excited for pancake day next week? 🙋🏼♀️🥞🍓🫐
These delish (slightly messy) banana pancakes used nuzest_europe vanilla protein topped with iseyskyruk yoghurt, livias caramel dunx, berries and hemp seeds😍🤩
Banana pancakes are my favourite weekend brunch! They are SO fluffy, taste delicious and full of complex carbs, protein and nutrients 😋😋
You can switch up the flavours by adding a tbsp of cacao powder / chocolate protein powder to make chocolate ones – these are also unreal 🍫🙌🏼
Everything you need to make these pancakes is below ⬇️
• 1 banana
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 cup oats
• 1 scoop nuzest_europe (discount )
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp little_pod vanilla extract
1. Mash the banana in a bowl then crack in the eggs and mix together.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly until fully combined.
3. Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat and spray a little oil.
4. Drop 1 and a half tablespoon of mixture into the pan (I usually make around 3 pancakes at a time) and cook until bubbles form.
5. Carefully flip using a spatula and cook until both sides are golden brown.
6. Remove from pan, add your desired toppings the enjoy!