Vanilla protein porridge topped with strawberries, kiwi, chia jam, hungrysquirrelnuthq almond butter and hemp seeds😍🍓🫐🥜
This delicious and easy porridge is packed with all the ingredients you need to kick your day off on the right track! It’s full of fibre, antioxidants, protein, healthy fats and iron 👏🏼👌🏼
I love using nuzest_europe vanilla protein powder – it’s 100% plant based, low in allergens and extremely low in carbs! You can get 10% off with my code “Gabs10” 🥳🥳
Everything you need to make this porridge is below ⬇️
• 1 cup milk regular or almond milk
• 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
• 1 scoop of nuzest_europe vanilla protein powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tbsp linwoodshealthfoods flax seeds
1 Whisk milk, oats, protein powder, cinnamon and flax seeds in a small pot over medium high heat for 3 minutes.
2. Continue to cook for 3-4 more minutes.
3. Put the oatmeal in a bowl and top with whatever you like!