The most fudgy chocolate brownies – the perfect not so healthy treat 😋🤪🍫
These delicious chocolate brownies are so easy to make and will definitely be a winner for those who try them! 🤩🤩
I added in some chocolate chips for extra sweetness and tastiness, but you could add in whatever you like 😍😍 they’re also only 144 cals each! 👏🏼👏🏼
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and HOT
• 1 tablespoon cooking oil, (olive oil or coconut oil are fine)
• 1 1/8 cup superfine sugar, (caster sugar or white granulated sugar)
• 2 large eggs
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup all purpose (or plain) flour
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2: Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper; set aside.
3. Combine hot melted butter, oil and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well for about a minute. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute).
4. Sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until JUST combined (do NOT over beat as doing so well affect the texture of your brownies). Add in 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top out evenly. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the centre of the brownies in the pan no longer jiggles and is just set to the touch (the brownies will keep baking in the hot pan out of the oven). If testing with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out dirty for fudge-textured brownies.
7. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature before slicing into 16 brownies.