The most delicious banana oatmeal chocolate cups 👌🏼🍫🍌
These easy and super tasty healthy treats are flourless, gluten free, dairy free, and made with oats and banana – they’re also so easy and quick to make 👏🏼👏🏼
For the best flavour, make sure to use really overripe bananas as these are the sweetest. These also freeze well for meal prep breakfasts and snacks 🤤🤤
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 3 cups rolled oats
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 cup mashed banana (2-3 bananas depending on their size)
• 2 eggs
• 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any milk you prefer)
• 2 tablespoons ohso_goodforyou dark mini chocolate chips (or other favorite mix-in)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (160 fan oven).
2. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or coat with coconut oil or butter.
3. In a large bowl combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4 In a separate bowl mix together mashed bananas, eggs, and milk until well combined.
5. Pour milk mixture over oat mixture and stir well to combine.
6 Evenly divide the oat mixture between all 12 muffin cups and then top each one with a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set and cooked though. Allow to cool and then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.