The gooeyiest vegan chocolate chip cookies 😍😋🍪🍫
A simple deliciously more-ish ooey-gooey vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe – thick, chewy and super-chocolatey, they are a cookie lovers dream! 🤪🤪
These are easy to make and perfect for those with a sweet tooth! I used ohso_goodforyou 70% dark chocolate containing billions of live cultures and no added sugar 👏🏼🙌🏼
Everything you need to make these is below ⬇️
• 2 cups plain flour
• 3/4 cups brown sugar I used unrefined cane sugar. You could also use coconut sugar
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 150 g dark chocolate chunks
• handful of desiccated coconut
1. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large freezer-safe bowl, until light and fluffy. You can use either a mixer or simply a wooden spoon to do this and mix the two together until you have a light yellow, fluffy mixture.
2. Add the rest of the wet ingredients (the milk and vanilla extract) to the bowl and mix well.
3. Sieve the flour, baking soda and salt into the bowl.
4. Fold the wet and dry ingredients together, try not to over-mix.
5. Carefully fold in the chocolate and coconut then move the bowl to the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Using an ice-cream scooper, scoop the dough into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Make sure there’s plenty of space between each cookie since they will spread. I was able to fit 6 cookies to a tray.
7. The cookies are there ready to bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 165ºC/350ºF, till golden brown.
8. Let the cookies cool down on a baking rack.
9. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or freeze for up to a month.