The easiest chocolate peanut butter protein truffles 😍🥜🍫
These SUPER EASY truffles are actually packed with protein and are super satisfying. The protein powder gives it a delicious chocolate taste but also supports the nutrients we need in our daily diets 👌🏼🙌🏼
I used nuzest_europe chocolate protein powder – this is 100% plant-based, low in allergens and extremely low in carbohydrates. You can get 10% off your order using the code in my bio🤩🤩
Everything you need to make these truffles is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (I used fuel10k)
• ¼ cup Maple Syrup
• 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (dutch pressed will taste best)
• 1 Scoop nuzest_europe chocolate protein
• 1/2 cup ohso_goodforyou dark Chocolate Chips (for melted drizzle)
1. Add peanut butter and maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Combine well with a fork or whisk.
2. Add in cocoa powder and chocolate protein powder into the bowl. Mix well again until a thick dough is formed. You want to make sure it is as smooth as possible, so it may take a little bit of arm power!
3. Spoon a tbsp size portion of dough into your hand and create a circle / ball using your palms. Place each ball individually on a cookie sheet or small tray. The mix should make 10 to 12 balls.
4. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to harden. While the truffles are setting in the fridge, melt the chocolate chips. Add them into a microwavable bowl and set on medium heat for 2 minutes. Mix at 1 minute and put back in. Depending on your microwave and size of the chips, they may need more than 2 minutes to melt.
5. Pour/drizzle melted chocolate over the truffles or dip the truffles directly into the bowl of melted chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt, coconut flakes or crushed nuts. Let the chocolate harden and then store back in the fridge!