The CUTEST mini double chocolate banana bread loaves 😍🍌🍫
These super moist, extra chocolaty banana breads are made healthier with no oil, butter or granulated sugar – what could be better? 🤩🤩
One of these will cure those chocolate cravings any time of the day. Breakfast, afternoon snack or late night treat…they’re SO delicious! 😁😁
Everything you need to make it is below ⬇️
• 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
• 1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
• 1- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• ½ cup vanilla flavored greek yogurt
• ½ cup honey
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ½ cup milk
• 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 large)
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease mini loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the yogurt, honey, egg and vanilla.
4. Add half the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture and beat on low speed while slowly pouring in half the milk. Turn mixer off, scrap down the sides with a spatula then add remaining flour mixture to the bowl beating on low speed again while slowly pouring in the remaining milk. Batter will be thick. Stir in the mashed bananas until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Spread batter evenly into prepared loaf pan. Press more chocolate chips into the top of the batter before baking, if desired. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for about 20 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely and serve.