THE BEST BAKED OATS IVE MADE SO FAR 😍🍫🍪
Last night I made these unreaaal chocolate & banana baked oats with a doughlicious_dough chocolate vanilla cookie dough inside – swipe to see the deliciousness 🤤🤤
These had the best cakey texture and were so soft and gooey in the middle! They are the perfect option for a tasty but healthy dessert or if you want something sweet in the morning 👏🏼🙌🏼
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 banana
• 1 scoop chocolate protein (I used nuzest_europe – discount code in bio)
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• couple of myproteinuk maple flavour drops
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan). Mash the banana in a bowl then add the rest of the ingredients and stir together.
2. Pour mixture into a sprayed ramekin and then add one doughlicious_dough chocolate vanilla cookie dough in the middle.
3. Add the rest of the banana and chocolate chips (optional). I used hipchocolate.
4. Bake for 15-20 mins then drizzle some extra nut butter / chocolate sauce on top and enjoy!