Spinach and mozzarella stuffed chicken breasts 😍😋🍴
This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavour to this spinach stuffed chicken and the whole recipe is super quick to prepare 👏🏼🙌🏼
I served these with roasted butternut squash and sweet potato and extra veggies on the side – such a delicious dinner 🤤🤤
Everything you need to make the chicken is below ⬇️
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
• 1 tesapoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon salt, divided
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon onion powder
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
• 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
3. Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine.
4. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
5. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
6. Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
7. Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.