Raspberry Protein Chia Pudding 💖😍
This is a delicious and easy high protein breakfast that can be prepped the night before. Chia seeds are full of omega-3 fatty acids, fibre and protein – everything you need to start your day👌🏼👏🏼
You can switch up the flavours and use blueberries instead of raspberries and use a different flavour of protein powder. I love topping mine with lizis_official high protein granola for some crunch and extra fruit and wearesquished energy balls 😋😋
Everything you need to make this chia pudding is below ⬇️
• 3 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 scoop vanilla protein (I used funktionalfoods)
• 3/4 cup almond milk
• dash of vanilla extract
• handful of frozen raspberries
1. Mix together all the ingredients into an air right container and try to mash the raspberries while mixing.
2. Leave aside for 5 minutes then mix again until thoroughly combined.
3. Pop in the fridge overnight then pour into a bowl in the morning, add your favourite toppings and enjoy!