Oatmeal and raisin protein bars 🤩😋
These healthy oatmeal raisin bars combine simple ingredients like oats, raisins, nut butter, protein powder, and just a tablespoon of honey for a quick, delicious and healthy no bake bar 🙌🏼👏🏼
They’re full of complex carbs, protein, fibre, and healthy fats, they make a quick and easy mid-day snack, pre or post workout snack, or dessert everyone will love! 😇😇
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (150 grams)
• 1/2 cup primecashews_ cashew butter (128 grams)
• 1/2 cup raisins (80 grams)
• 1/2 cup packed vanilla nuzest_europe protein powder (45 grams)
• 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon almond milk
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• pinch of salt
1. Add the oats, cashew butter, raisins, protein powder, almond milk, honey, cinnamon, and salt to a medium sized mixing bowl. 2. Mix well to combine. The batter should be a little sticky. If too wet, add a little more oats or protein powder. If too dry, add a little more almond milk.
3. Line an 8×8 glass baking dish (or something similar) with parchment paper (this makes for easy removal) and press mixture into the bottom of the pan until evenly distributed.
4. Place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Top with dark chocolate (optional).
5. Cut into 8 equal sized bars and enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to a week.