No bake dark chocolate hazelnut cheerio bars 😍🍫🥜
These cheerio bars are easy to make with wholesome ingredients – cheerios, honey, hazelnut butter, flaxseed meal, dark chocolate and coconut oil! 👏🏼🙌🏼
They are SO delicious and best enjoyed with a cup of coffee or tea for that perfect snack 😋😋
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1/2 cup all natural nutcessity chocolate hazelnut butter
• 1/4 cup linwoodshealthfoods flaxseeds
• 3 cups Cheerios
• 1/4 cup ohso_goodforyou dark chocolate chips
• 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat medium saucepan over low heat and add in honey and nut butter. Stir frequently until smooth, creamy and warm.
3. Stir in flaxseed meal then transfer to a large bowl. Stir in Cheerios.
4. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and press to sides evenly with a rubber spatula to ensure bars are even. Then press very firmly down with your hands.
5. Place dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl and heat on high 30 seconds. Stir. If chocolate hasn’t melted completely place in microwave again in 10 second intervals and stir until melted.
6. Drizzle or spread over bars however you like. Place pan in the freezer for 15 minutes to help cool bars and harden chocolate.
7. Remove from freezer, cut into squares and enjoy!