My first ever time making a tofu curry and it was delish 🤩😋
This super easy, healthy and creamy curry will leave you satisfied and energised after a long at day work. Serve with rice or naan bread for a very tasty meal 🍽👌🏼
I added in some aubergine and courgettes for extra goodness but feel free to use whatever veggies you like 🥦🫑
Everything you need to make this tofu tikka masala is below ⬇️
• 1 block extra firm tofu
• 1/3 cup cornstarch
• 1 jar pataksuk tikka masala sauce
• 1 aubergine, cubed
• 1 courgette, cubed
• brown rice, to serve
1. Start by cutting up the tofu into cubes and tap dry with paper towels.
2. Add to a small bowl with the cornstarch and mix until the tofu is evenly covered.
3. Heat some oil in a pan and add the tofu then cook until nice and crispy. Put the tofu in a bowl, then add the aubergine and courgette and fry over until the vegetables have softened.
4. Pour in the masala sauce, then add the tofu and extra seasoning (optional) and cook for around 5-10 mins.
5. Serve with brown rice and enjoy!