Mini healthy chocolate chip banana loaves 😍🍌🍫
These delicious little banana loaves are the perfect afternoon snack or breakfast option! They’re moist, fluffy, and super tasty. Made with yogurt and whole wheat. So yummy and good for you! 🙌🏼👏🏼
Banana bread is one of my fave things to make, as my whole family love it and it’s the best way to use up overripe bananas. I used ohso_goodforyou 70% dark chocolate which contains no added sugar and billions of live cultures 👌🏼👌🏼
Everything you need to make these can be found below ⬇️
• 1 ½ cups mashed overripe bananas about 3 large
• 1 large egg
• 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/3 cup light brown sugar
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 ½ cups white whole wheat flour
• ¾ cup ohso_goodforyou chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. Mash the bananas in the bottom of a large bowl until mostly smooth. Whisk in the egg, then the yogurt and oil.
3. Whisk in the brown sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda, cinnamon, and salt over the top, then stir until combined.
4. Gently stir in the flour until barely combined, then fold in any mix-ins.
5. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Place the pan on a wire rack and let cool for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and place on rack to finish cooling completely or enjoy warm.