Marbled baked oats topped with fuel10k peanut butter and strawberries 😍🍫🍌🥜
These marbled banana bread baked oats were SO good! I love my baked oats fluffy on the inside as they literally taste like cake 👌🏼🤩
They are so easy to make but also nutritious and filling. I love topping mine with nut butter to add some healthy fats and goodness. This fuel10k smooth peanut butter contains no palm oil and no added sugar – you can also get 17% off with my code “Gabs” 👏🏼🙌🏼
Everything you need to make these are below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1 banana
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 scoop funktionalfoods vanilla protein
• 1 tsp linwoodshealthfoods flax seeds
• 1 tsp cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan and spray an oven proof ramekin with some oil.
2. Mash half the banana and mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the cocoa powder.
3. Pour half the mixture into another bowl and then mix the cocoa powder into that.
4. Pour vanilla mixture into half the ramekin and the chocolate mixture into the other half.
5. Top with the rest of the banana (sliced) and bake for around 15/20 mins.
6. Top with nut butter and berries (optional) and enjoy!