Latte protein overnight oats topped with mixed berries, banana, kiwi, goji berries and cacao nibs 😍🍓🥄
Overnights oats are a staple breakfast of mine! They’re so easy to prep and there are so many variations to choose from (e.g. chocolate, vanilla, banana etc) so you can mix up the flavours whenever you like 😋😋
I always like to add a scoop of protein powder to mine, as it adds sweetness and is great for that post workout meal. You could use greek yoghurt instead if your not a fan of protein powder 👍🏼🙌🏼
Everything you need to make this bowl is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1 scoop myproteinuk latte protein
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp little_pod vanilla extract
1. Mix all the ingredients together in an air tight container until thoroughly mixed through.
2. Place in the fridge overnight.
3. Remove from fridge in the morning and pour into a bowl and add whatever toppings you like!