I had the best birthday ever – so sad it’s over but let’s hope next year it won’t be in lockdown 🤞🏼🤞🏼
These latte protein overnight oats topped with mixed berries, caramelised banana and lizis_official high protein granola were unreaaal🍌😍🍓🥄
Overnights oats are a staple breakfast of mine! They’re so easy to prep and there are so many variations to choose from (e.g. chocolate, vanilla, banana etc) so you can mix up the flavours whenever you like 😋😋
The caramelised banana on top was SO good – all I did was slice a banana into rounds then popped them into a saucepan with 1 tsp coconut oil, sprinkle of cinnamon and honey 🤤👌🏼
Everything you need to make this bowl is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1 scoop myproteinuk latte protein
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp little_pod vanilla extract
1. Mix all the ingredients together in an air tight container until thoroughly mixed through.
2. Place in the fridge overnight.
3. Remove from fridge in the morning and pour into a bowl and add whatever toppings you like!