Healthy chocolate chip s’mores cookies using notguilty_sweetrevolution_uk vegan marshmallows and freeist_sugar_free chocolate 😍🍪🍫
These healthy chocolate s’mores cookies are so delicious, super simple to make and made with natural wholesome ingredients 👌🏼👌🏼
Stuffed with melted marshmallows and completely refined sugar free chocolate, you won’t be able to stop eating these 🤩😋
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1 room temperature egg
• 1/2 cup aldiuk smooth almond butter
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 cup almond flour (packed)
• 1/3 cup coconut sugar
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 cup freeist_sugar_free dark chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup notguilty_sweetrevolution_uk marshmallow
1. Preheat Oven to 350 F (160 fan).
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients- egg, almond butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar using an electric hand mixer. Add in the dry ingredients – almond flour, sea salt, baking soda and fully combine.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips and half of the marshmallows. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Use a cookie dough scooper to scoop the dough onto a lined baking sheet with little space in between. Press down the cookies as they won’t spread much during baking. Add the rest of your marshmallows on top.
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes.
6. Allow the cookies to cool before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy!