Easy vanilla chia pudding topped with berries, peanut butter elisgranola and mixed seeds🫐 😍😋
Chia pudding is super simple to make, can be prepped the night before and you only need 4 ingredients! It’s a delicious, nutritious recipe which can also be made into different flavours 🙌🏼🤩
Chia seeds are rich in fibre, antioxidants, calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium. They are an excellent source of essential fatty acids (omega-3s), so great for breakfast 👌🏼👏🏼
Everything you need to make chia pudding is below ⬇️
• 3 tbsp thechiaco chia seeds
• 3/4 cup almond milk
• 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/4 tsp little_pod vanilla extract
1 In a bowl or mason jar, stir together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla, if using. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
2. Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick enough, just add more chia seeds (about 1 Tablespoon), stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so.
3. You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve top the pudding with berries and enjoy.
4. Chia pudding can be stored for up to 5-7 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.