Craving this delicious chia pudding with a fruity berry smoothie on top 😍🍓🍌🥄
This is a super simple and easy recipe that is nutrient dense and high in protein! I love chia pudding and smoothies, so this combo was a winner for me 🙌🏼👌🏼
Everything you need to make this parfait is below ⬇️
• 2 tbsp thechiaco chia seeds
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 tsp little_pod vanilla extract
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• 1 frozen banana
• 1/2 cup mixed raspberries and blueberries
• 1-2 tbsp almond milk
• 1 tbsp starseedsuperfoodsuk exotic fruits super blend
• peanut butter elisgranola
• fresh strawberries
1. Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup in a bowl until combine. Place into the fridge to “gel” overnight.
2. Once your chia has formed a putting, place into a glass.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend together your banana, berries, protein powder and almond milk until it forms a thick ice cream like texture.
3. Pour over the chia pudding. Top with granola, strawberries and coconut.