Chocolate peanut butter banana cups 😍🍫🥜
These delicious and easy, no-bake treats are made with 3 ingredients that you probably already have – dark chocolate, bananas and peanut butter. I love having these in the freezer for when I want something to satisfy my sweet cravings 🙌🏼👏🏼
I used ohso_goodforyou 70% dark chocolate which contains billions of live cultures and no added sugar! You can also replace the peanut butter with almond / cashew butter if that’s what you prefer 😁
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1 banana sliced into 12 even rounds
• 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips, or bars broken into pieces
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter (I used skinnyfoodco)
1. Lay a silicone mini muffin tray onto a medium, flat baking sheet.
2. Melt your chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until completely melted, then stir in coconut oil.
3. Add about 1 tsp of melted chocolate to the bottom of each cup and using a silicone brush up the muffin slots to cover the bottom and all the way up to the sides.
4. Freeze for 10 minutes to set. Then, add in a banana slice and top with 1 tsp of peanut butter for each chocolate cup. Freeze that for 10 minutes.
5. Cover the cups completely with remaining melted chocolate. Freeze until set, about 1-2 hours.
6. Keep the chocolate cups frozen until ready to eat, and take them out of the freezer 5 minutes before serving.