Chocolate and Raspberry Baked Oats…swipeeee for the melt ➡️🤤😍
These baked oats this morning were absolutely DELICIOUS! Inspired by dumplings.for.days I put a dark chocolate doisyanddam button to create that oozy melting centre 👌🏼🍫
Baked oats have become one of my fave breakfast to have and are so easy to prepare. I can’t wait to try out more flavours 🤩🤩
Everything you need to make these is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 mashed banana
• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used nuzest_europe – discount code in bio)
• 1 tsp cacao powder
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• handful of raspberries
• doisyanddam dark chocolate button
• peanut_hottie_official peanut butter for topping
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Pour into an oven proof ramekin and place the dark chocolate button in the middle.
3. Bake for 18-20 mins (whilst baking mix 12g peanut_hottie_official powdered peanut butter with 15g water).
4. Remove from oven and drizzle with the peanut butter and enjoy!