Blueberry muffin baked oats 😋😍🤩
I absolutely looove making baked oats – they are SO tasty, filling and full of goodness to keep you full throughout the morning 🫐🍌
You can also change up the flavours using different fruits / protein powders (check out my feed for more!) and add extra banana on top or other nut butters and fruits 🍌🍓
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1 banana
• 1 scoop vanilla protein
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Mash 1/2 of the banana in a bowl then add the rest of the ingredients (expect the blueberries) and combine until they are all mixed together.
2. Fold in the blueberries then pour into a sprayed oven proof dish and add extra blueberries on top (optional).
3. Bake for around 20-25 mins or until slightly golden.
4. Remove from oven and top with nut butter and seeds / anything you want!