Biscoff and white chocolate flapjacks 🤩😋🍫
If your a lotusbiscoffuk fan I’m sureeee you will love these flapjacks! They are sweet, slightly indulgent but make a great afternoon snack when you need a little pick me up 👌🏼🙌🏼
One of the best things about these flapjacks is that you don’t have to plan in advance and they are really easy to make. The swirls on top and the layers makes them very impressive too 😍😍
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
For the flapjacks:
• Biscoff Spread – Smooth (100g)
• Light Soft Brown Sugar (100g)
• Golden Syrup (100g)
• Salted Butter (175g) (or you can use unsalted butter and add a pinch of salt)
• Rolled Oats / Porridge Oats (325g)
For the topping and decoration:
• 250 gms White chocolate
• 60 gms Biscoff spread
• 8 Biscoff cookies
1. Line a 8″x8″ baking tin and preheat the oven to 180C (350F) standard / 160C (320F) fan. Measure out the oats in to a large bowl and set aside.
2. Gently melt the butter, biscoff spread, brown sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan on a low-medium heat until smooth and gently bubbling.
3. Take off the heat and pour in to the bowl with the oats. Stir until fully combined.
4. Press the mixture in to the lined baking tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges have started to golden. (the flapjacks will still look soft, this is okay, they’ll harden as they cool!)
5. Once cooked, leave to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before topping and decorating.
6. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and pour it over the cooled biscoff base.
7. Melt the biscoff and pour over the white chocolate and use a skewer to create patterns.
8. Place biscoff cookies over the topping and refrigerate for an hour before cutting into slices.