Biscoff and chocolate baked oats 😍😋🤩
I’m seeing baked oats everywhere now, as they’re so easy to make and literally taste like cake! These are the best if you love biscoff, I mean look at that melty centre 🤤🤤🤤
This is the perfect breakfast when you fancy something sweet in the morning – they’re also so filling and SO delicious 👌🏼👌🏼
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 scoop protein powder (I used funktionalfoods vanilla)
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• splash of maple syrup
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• handful of chocolate chips
• 1 tbsp lotusbiscoffuk spread
• 1 lotusbiscoffuk biscuit
1. Combine all the ingredients apart from the lotus spread and biscuit in a bowl and mix until fully combined.
2. Pour your mixture into a small ramekin, then add the lotus spread in the middle.
3. Place the lotus biscuit on top and bake for around 20-25 mins at 160 degrees (fan).
4. Remove from oven and drizzle with sweetfreedomuk chocolate sauce and a crushed lotus biscuit (optional). Enjoy!