Berry smoothie bowl topped with a dirtycowchocolate chocolate shell, fuel10k granola and pomegranate – swipe to see the crack 🍓🫐🍫➡️
I’ve seen everyone making these on Instagram & Tik Tok, so I thought I’d try it! It adds such a nice flavour and texture to the smoothie bowl – plus who doesn’t love chocolate? 😍🤪
I used dirtycowchocolate which is a vegan, homemade creamy chocolate that is SO good! They have so many amazing flavours too 👌🏼🙌🏼
Everything you need to make this smoothie bowl is below ⬇️
• 1 small banana, frozen
• 1 cup frozen berries
• splash of almond milk
• 1 scoop funktionalfoods vanilla protein
• 1 tbsp starseedsuperfoodsuk glowing beauty powder
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• 25g dirtycowchocolate
• 5g coconut oil
• fuel10k chocolate granola (discount code in bio!)
1. Blend all the smoothie ingredients in a high spend blender (add splashes of milk if it struggles to blend).
2. Scoop smoothie into a bowl. Then melt your chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave until fully melted.
3. Pour chocolate over smoothie bowl and use a spoon to quickly spread the chocolate around.
4. Leave chocolate to set for a few minutes, then add granola and other toppings.
5. Use a spoon to crack the chocolate then enjoy!