Berry and banana baked oats 😋😍🍌🍓🫐
I absolutely loove baked oats – it’s honestly like having cake for breakfast 🙌🏼👌🏼
These are so warm and fluffy fresh out of the oven 🙌🏼 I topped them with fuel10k peanut butter (you can get 17% off your fuel10k order with my code ‘Gabs’) 🤤🤤
Everything you need to make them is below ⬇️
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1/2 of a large banana
• 1 scoop vanilla protein (I used nuzest_europe which you can get 10% off with my code Gabs10)
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tbsp twobirdscereals breakfast seeds
• 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
• handful of raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Mash the banana in a bowl then add the rest of the ingredients (expect the blueberries) and combine until they are all mixed together.
2. Fold in the blueberries then pour into a sprayed oven proof dish and add the raspberries on top (optional).
3. Bake for around 20-25 mins or until slightly golden.
4. Remove from oven and top with nut butter and seeds / anything you want!